Another page I am wondering about is Community outreach. Not sure if this is a page we would want, or who would be incharge of it, if it should be run by elders first; but i can see two different versions, and maybe we have both.
* Not sure if this would be Internally facing (describing to the church how we are Loving Jesus and Reaching People in the community through adopt a hwy, the pregnancy center, community events etc.).
* Or if this should be externally facing, i.e., If you are in our community, here is how we are here to help:
* How can we pray for you?
* Upcoming community events
* Partnerships with local ministries, etc
* Let me know your thoughts.
I like the idea of this page being more how we partner with the community - we do have several groups we partner with and Tom would know more in depth about this (Hand of Hope, Adopt the Highway, With Love From Jesus, Western Wake Crisis Ministry, etc). I would love to see community service opportunities on this page too - but I don't know if we are quite ready for that (I see it being blank for a while so better just leave that off)