We welcome you to our Sunday morning worship services. We have two services: one at 9:30 am and a second one at 11:00 am. Each service will be limited to 180-200 attendees. Please review the service safety practices before signing up. Sign-ups are now available for Sunday, May 16th, services.
Service Safety Practices:
- Please wash your hands frequently; hand sanitizer will be available.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and rest.
- See below for our current mask policy.
- Limit fellowship to outside the church buildings, before and after the service.
- Greet with a friendly smile; avoid hugs and handshakes.
- Chairs will set up in groups of 2-8. If you need more chairs for your family, feel free to move more chairs into your group, but please make sure you maintain 6 feet separation from other groups during the service.
New Mask Policy Effective May 2, 2021:
Starting on May 2nd, at the 11:00 a.m. service, wearing masks will be optional once a person is at their seat for the service. This means that we still will observe social distancing and we still ask you to wear masks in the other parts of the building, but when you’re at your seat during the worship service, you’ll be free to slip off your mask if you would like. Of course, anyone who prefers can wear their mask during that service. Masks will continue to be worn at the 9:30 a.m. service and the 11:00 service will continue to live-streamed.
If you are unable to attend our in-person worship service, then we would encourage you to attend our online service.
By signing up you are agreeing to adhere to the above guidelines. All good? Let’s go ahead and save your seat. Please register for only one service below.