Dr. Beverly Smallwood author of This Wasn’t Supposed to Happen to Me
is from Hattesburg, Mississippi. Dr. Smallwood brings hope to those who seek her professional help. “Whether you are facing difficult work challenges, dealing with a personal setback, or going through a tough transition, Dr. Beverly Smallwood is recognized as a leading expert in resilience, recovery, and reconnection.
BREAKOUT SESSIONS (Our breakout sessions happen on Saturday, April 21st between 1-5 PM):
LOSSES & HOW TO GRIEVE THEM:
- SESSION #1 CHILD gone too soon, premature death of your child!
- SESSION #2 ABORTION & its affect on families
- SESSION #3 LOSS OF HEALTH
GAINS & HOW TO GROW IN WISDOM:
- SESSION #4 MOTHERS & DAUGHTERS – How do we do this?
- SESSION #5 UNDER 30 – Who You Are –
3:30 – 4:30 PM SECTION #2 has Four Sessions plus
- TIME WITH ABBA – meditation and silence (3:00-4:00 PM)
- SESSION #1 HOW TO RESOLVE CONFLICT THE RIGHT WAY
- SESSION #2 GETTING TO KNOW OUR International Workers
- SESSION #4 THE FRUIT AND THE ROOT
Save the dates: April 20-22, 2018
Registraton deadline: April 1st
More details to follow!