We’re excited to honor and celebrate the graduating class of 2021! Current Cary Alliance Church high school seniors and their families are invited to join us in celebrating on Sunday, May 16 during the Worship Service and in the evening for a Recognition Dinner. To participate in the below festivities, please make sure you complete the registration at the bottom of this page.
HS Senior Table Displays
Each participating senior will receive table space to decorate with items representing their accomplishments! These tables will be scattered throughout the CAC Gathering Area and nearby classrooms. We encourage you to create a photo display, bring trophies/medals/ribbons, yearbook, favorite Bible verses, etc.
- Setup will take place on Saturday, May 15 from 9am to 11am
- Table locations will be preassigned based on registration
- All tables need to be cleaned up following the Senior Recognition Dinner
HS Senior Worship Service Recognition
During both the 9:30 am and 11am Worship Services, we will take some time to welcome the high school seniors on stage to be recognized in front of our church congregation. If you are unable to make both services, please plan on attending the 11am service.
HS Senior Recognition Dinner
Join us for a catered meal as we come together to celebrate the 2021 graduating class! After the meal, we will have a short program and will be recognizing each individual high school senior. Information will be requested regarding future plans for each senior in registration.
- When: Sunday, May 16, 2021 from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Where: MPR, Cary Alliance Church
- Who: Seniors and Immediate Family Members
- Cost: $5 for Senior, $10 per family member (covers meal cost)
*Meal will be catered by Olive Garden