Where: Cary Alliance Church
When: Friday October 2nd (drop off at 6:00pm, pickup at 10pm) – Saturday October 3rd (drop off at 8:30 am, pick up at 10pm)
Who Can Come: 6th – 12th graders.
Cost: $35 total. Checks can be made out to “Cary Alliance” with “DNOW 2020” on agenda line. Please put money in Mrs. Debby Bauder’s office mail box OR bring with you to the event.
Keep in Mind:
- Eat dinner on Friday evening before you arrive. (Dinner will NOT be provided on Friday)
- Eat breakfast on Saturday morning before you arrive. (Breakfast will NOT be provided on Saturday) Lunch and Dinner will be served.
- Students will NOT be staying at Host Homes this year.
- Friday Evening: Wear warm clothes that you can run around in for the Corn Maze
- Saturday Morning: Wear clothes you are comfortable serving in and feel free to bring a change of clothes for once we are back at church.
Questions: Email Roger Kamstra roger[at]caryalliance[dot]org or Kelly Miller at kelly [at]caryalliance[dot]org with questions, comments, concerns.