Join us for our second annual Chili Cookoff on Saturday, February 9th, 2019, starting at 6pm. You will have the chance to decide who takes home the grand prize trophy for best tasting chili. Come to eat or come to win! Free for all ages. A love donation will be accepted to support the youth in their upcoming National Youth Conference this summer.
- Grab a ballot and sample each chili
- Make sure to tell us which chili is your favorite by tearing off the ‘vote’ on your ballot
- Let us know if you’re planning on coming by registering here.
- Find your best chili recipe and bring a huge batch to share!
- The Eaters will taste a sample of your chili and vote for their favorite dish
- Thanks to all who registered as a Chef for the Chili Cookoff! There are no more spots available. Please plan on arriving to the church by 5:45pm with your chili.
Contact Kelly Miller at kelly [at] caryalliance [dot] org with questions.