Diseases have the tendency to spread quickly among children. Moreover, little ones taking their first steps tend to fall quickly. While we cannot prevent all falls or prevent every cold, we certainly take every measure to ensure your child remains in good health while with us in our Children’s Ministries.
- Sick children are prevented entry into Children’s Ministries. If your child is sick, please keep them at home.
- All used toys and surfaces are cleaned after each use.
- All dirty diapers are disposed of in a separate trashcan emptied each day.
- Most volunteers are CPR and AED certified.
- A team of medical care professionals rotate wearing a pager each Sunday in order to respond quickly in case of medical emergencies.